Sports Authority - Unable to get anyone to speak to at Customer Service!

I have been trying for a week to get in touch with someone from customer service. I have waited for up to 20 minutes on hold many times. I have left messages, more times than I can count. I've been to the Plymouth, MA STORE to try to resolve my issue. I spent an hour in the store, listening to the cashier, Jen, tell me all her problems regarding daycare vouchers, horrible boyfriend that she kicked out, 2 kids by 2 different men, etc. all the while, 'Chris' was in the back office, trying to look up my transaction on 11/29/13. He found me 'hiding' in the golf section. He could not find any record of it, even though I showed him my bank account with the 179.25 withdrawal from the Plymouth store.

Is this typical when trying to get a duplicate receipt?

Nan

Sport
Review rating
3 out of 5
review #468185 by anonymous

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sports Authority? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 17, 2014 #774828 Portland, Oregon

I agree with this customer's experience. I have been on hold for the last 45 minutes. Sports Authority should either have more customer service employees or have their stores know how to handle the majority of problems.
I am so disappointment with Sports Authority. This is 2014 - they should be more efficient than this.
I will no longer shop at Sports Authority.

0 0 Reply
SportsAuthority

Jan 03, 2014 #767902

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry you didn't receive the level of customer service you deserve. Please contact us at Social@SportsAuthority.com so that we can help resolve this for you! Please be sure to include the store location as well as your contact information.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.