Sports Authority - Not Honoring Posted Information
I selected an item from a rack marked 40% or more off original price.The original price on the item was $39.99.
The sale price was marked $29.97. When I pointed out to the manager that $29.97 was not 40% off $39.99, he still would not give me the item for 40% off. There were several of the same items on this rack. He claimed the sign said, up to 40% off which it did not.
He refused to honor the posted pricing information. This was the Sports Authority on Colorado Blvd.
in Denver.I will not be shopping at Sports Authority in the future.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Posted Pricing Information Honor
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- "The freezers in the pictures are what i had to clean because of black mold.Why did you not put the picture of the black mold up?All of these pictures was..."
- "I purchased kitchen and dining room floor tile from Lowes and contracted with them for the installation.The tile was laid the wrong way and the tile was laid unevenly. ..."
- "I bought two items from TB Dress for Christmas. First, I ordered a plain single-breasted coat for my husband. TB Dress sent me the wrong coat -- it's the wrong..."
- "Elder abuse and fraud all too often goes undetected and unreported. Seldom is it prosecuted. The following case is an Example of Elder Abuse and Fraud committed by trusted..."
- "I am still dealing with this company, they are garnishing my checks. My payments was $450.00 a month, I couldn't not afford to keep, they where not trying to..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."