Sports Authority - Not Honoring Posted Information
I selected an item from a rack marked 40% or more off original price.The original price on the item was $39.99.
The sale price was marked $29.97. When I pointed out to the manager that $29.97 was not 40% off $39.99, he still would not give me the item for 40% off. There were several of the same items on this rack. He claimed the sign said, up to 40% off which it did not.
He refused to honor the posted pricing information. This was the Sports Authority on Colorado Blvd.
in Denver.I will not be shopping at Sports Authority in the future.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Posted Pricing Information Honor
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "This is the worst bed ever. It is nothing more than a high priced air mattress.. My plastic frame bent after one week of having the bed and it will..."
- "Our flight to Cleveland was one of hundreds canceled out of Denver the weekend before Christmas..."
- "I am still dealing with this company, they are garnishing my checks. My payments was $450.00 a month, I couldn't not afford to keep, they where not trying to..."