Sports Authority - Simple Review #1468947235

Smyrna, Georgia 0 comments
4.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I can honestly say i never had an issue with this location, awesome customer service and i love how we can pick up our 5k packets im advance.

Review about: Nike Sports Clothing.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Sports Authority - Do NOT buy via online from them

Riverview, Florida 0 comments
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

They did not send me an item and in turn I called to ask about it. The response I was given is "the process to do anything about this is gone". The mgt was fired first and they will not assist in the least. Essentially, they receive many calls about no items or missing items arriving or not arriving. They will do nothing about this and occurs often now that they are done, so to speak.

You are rolling the dice if you order anything from them at this point. There is no recourse so; you mine as well go to the store.

Good luck and I hope you don't get your money stolen like I did!

This reviewer shared experience about "stole my money" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $22. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sports Authority. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sports Authority.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare Sports Authority to other companies on our site.

Sports Authority - Do not allowed return or exchange of the new shoes

Concord, California 1 comment
2.0

I bought the new adidas shoes yesterday from the concord store since they are out of the business and all things on sale. however after I bought the shoes, here comes the issue.

Since nobody at front desk told me all sales are final. I came in a day after because the shoes size is a little too small. and they don't have the right size of the shoes and refused me to return the shoes. it basically stuck with me and become useless since i am able to wear it.

you suck sports authority!!!!!

I wonder why so many of the store has been closed. horrible company!!!!!

samtoo2006 wrote the review because of "no return" at Sports Authority. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Sports Authority to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was pathetic and lying to the customer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sports Authority adidas sneakers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

San Jacinto, California, United States #1191730

Most of these liquidations are run by outside companies; They typically don't take ANYTHING back after sale as they have one task: Sell the march, get the cash and GTFO.

Sorry to say, but #CaveatEmptor

I never really liked shopping at Sports Authority

Saint Louis, Missouri 0 comments

I called the store in Brentwood, Missouri and told the associate that I was checking to see if they had a Nike women's item in stock. After 5 minutes on "hold" I decided to get in my car and go to the store while still on "hold".

When I walked into the store there were three associates at the cash registers with not one single customer in line. I glanced at the their business phone and saw one line flashing. Obviously it was me (still) on "hold". I asked for a store manager and showed the manager my phone which displayed my being on "hold" for almost 20 minutes.

I asked him if this was acceptable and he stated that they must have been too busy at the register.

No apology, nothing but excuses. I am very glad that Sports Authority is going out of business.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sports Authority. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Sports Authority Advertisement Review

This company is advertising that everything is on sale at least 10% off. I took two shirts from an area claiming all attire is 20% off.

At the register I was told that the shirts were part of the inventory that is excluded from the sale. WHAT!! These people can't read their own ads. Small wonder these false advertising idiots are going out of business.

I suggest they learn to read. I recommend you ignore their false ads.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of sport advertisement. Sports Authority needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sport advertisement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sports Authority.

Comments

LOL it clearly says there are exclusions on the advertisements.

Sports Authority remains a ripoff even in bankruptcy

Mount Prospect, Illinois 1 comment
1.5

The reasons why Sports Authority failed as a business are oh so abundantly clear if you'd ever shopped there. With few exceptions (like maybe shoes) nothing was available in the store and if it was, the price was HIGH.

On the odd chance something was on sale, it would be out of stock in the good size, color, etc. you want. Plus, they LOVE LOVE LOVE to sell everything at retail price. Who wants to pay retail?

Retail is for suckers. Now in bankruptcy, they continue to gouge the people coming in thinking they're going to get a deal, but instead are met with the ubiquitous 10% to 30% off signs all over. Well as it turns out, the vast majority of their merchandise is only 10% off RETAIL, except for the odd lot/unsaleable stuff which is reduced 20% to 30%. We went into the Mt Prospect IL store and my brother said it best - it's insulting.

10% They think people are dumb enough to believe they're getting a bargain. I wanted a Wilson Evolution basketball, their final sale price was $59 + tax which is about $9 higher than I paid at ***'s for the ball but in a limited edition color which adds $5 - and ***'s ain't cheap. So that makes them $14 higher on that one example. They're missing the point of a bankruptcy liquidation sale.

The store sucked before, it sucks now, and it will suck on the last day when they bolt the doors shut for good.

Oh yeah people PLEASE USE THE GIFT CARDS! Don't let them steal the $98 million outstanding, which they plan to do.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sports Authority. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

San Jose, California, United States #1187785

Wow. You are a as *** as the people you are pandering to.

Do you know what happens when a retail chain goes out of business? They auction off their product to liquidation companies. Then those companies set the discount as they see fit. If you were *** enough to go into a sports authority on it first few days of liquidation and expect a deal, then I pitty you.

I hope you got the most out of venting your anger. Because the fool you have made yourself out to be, is what will exemplify you as a person.

Sports Authority - Extended Warranty

Avon, Colorado 0 comments

My product broke just a little outside of 30 days but I thought no problem I paid for their insurance plan. When I took my product back to the Avon, CO store the managers basically said too bad!

You could send it to the company that insured for Sports Authority and ask for a replacement. Naturally I was assured when I bought the product that they would honor and instore replacement if it broke. NOT SO! There is a reason they are going out of business.

Don't be fooled as I was, just don't shop there at any price. And yes they had a replacement in stock at the sale price.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sports Authority. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Sports Authority - Simple Review #1463993126

Bellevue, Washington 0 comments

IT IS NO WONDER WHY SPORTS AUTHORITY IN CORAL SPRINGS, FL. iS CLOSING.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

THE SALESPEOPLE ARE HELPFUL. IT'S A SHAME CUSTOMER SERVICE HAD SUCH A BAD ATTITUDE TOWARDS CUSTOMERS, WHICH LEAD TO THE STORE PROBLEMS.

Sports Authority - Lieing ***

today i received a email from sports authority for 20% entire stock and free shipping with a 39.00 minimum i wanted a power lifting belt for 99 with the 20% discount came out to 79.00 when i went to check out it charged me the tax online witch was the original shipping cost 6.99 making the total purchase 86.00 what happened to the 20 percent discount and free shipping this morning i chated with a online custumer service and he said the price was 79.00. well i wont even buy a shoe lace from sports athority ,lieing ***

This person wrote the review because of "not as advirtised" at Sports Authority. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sports Authority to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was false advertisment. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sports Authority and sports authority shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Sports Authority - Shorts Review from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 1 comment
1.7

Horrible customer service n lack of math skills not only cashier but shame to say the store manager had week math.store in Dania fl 33004

My ph no 4783616291

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of pathetic. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of shorts. Sports Authority needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shorts in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sports Authority.

San Jose, California, United States #1187779

Yes, because sports authority employees major in math. Did they mention anything to you about your ability in the English language?

I really hope they did. Are you really going to belittle someone in their comprehension of a particular subject in a platform that displays your complete and utter ignorance in another?

I'm sorry. You are just too *** ***.